1 * Keep preparing for the Hereafter, the scene of the Hour will be something like this: *
- Doomsday is a great day.
(Surat al-Hajj: 1)
- Serious accidents will occur on this day.
(Surat al-Qara’ah: 3-1)
- That day will be a very bitter day.
(Surat al-Qamar: 46)
- Trouble will spread everywhere.
(Surat al-Naza’at: 34)
- The evil of that day will have spread everywhere.
(Surat al-Insan: 7)
- There will be a world of great fear and panic.
(Surah Ibrahim: 42)
- Eyes will be stoned to see the horrors of that day.
(Surat al-Qiyamah: 7)
- Heart and eyes will be turned upside down by the intensity of this day.
(Surat al-Noor: 37)
- The liver will come to the mouth.
(Surat al-Ghafir: 18)
- It will be a day of raising theories.
(Surat al-Insan: 10)
- That day will make the children old.
(Surat al-Muzammil: 17)
- Pregnant women will fall pregnant.
(Surat al-Hajj: 2)
- That day will not pass.
(Surat ash-Shura: 47)
- On that day man will seek refuge.
(Surat al-Qiyamah: 11-10)
- No one’s deception will be of any use on that day.
(Surat at-Tur: 46)
- No position and position will come in handy on that day.
(Surat al-Shu’ara ‘: 88)
- No relationship will work that day.
(Surat al-Luqman: 33)
- On that day everything in the world will perish.
(Surat al-Kahf: 8)
- The sky will shake.
(Surat at-Tur: 9)
- The sky will burst.
(Surat al-Muzammil: 18)
- The sky will become door to door.
(Surat al-Naba: 19)
- The sky will burst and turn pink like red leather.
(Surah Ar-Rahman: 37)
- The skin of the sky will be taken off.
(Surat at-Takwir: 11)
- The sky will be like molten copper.
(Surat al-Ma’arij: 8)
- The sun will be wrapped.
(Surat at-Takwir: 1)
- The moon will be adorned.
(Surat al-Qiyamah: 8)
- Sun and moon will be mixed.
(Surat al-Qiyamah: 9)
- The stars will be dimmed and scattered.
(Surat al-Mursalat: 8), (Surat al-Iftar: 2)
- The ground will be shaken vigorously.
(Surat al-Waqi’ah: 4)
- Earth and mountains will begin to shake.
(Surat al-Muzammil: 14)
- The earth and the mountains will be shattered by a single blow.
(Surat al-Haaqqah: 14)
- The earth will throw out everything inside it.
(Surat al-Anshiqaq: 4)
- The land will be replaced by another land.
(Surah Ibrahim: 48)
- The land will be spread out and leveled.
(Surat at-Taha: 107-106)
- The mountains will be like the colored wool.
(Surat al-Qara’ah: 5)
- Mountains will be turned into dust.
(Surat al-Waqi’ah: 6-5)
- The sea will erupt.
(Surat at-Takwir: 6)
- The seas will be torn.
(Surat al-Iftaar: 3)
- On that day the trumpet will be blown.
(Surat al-Muddaththir: 8)
- The sound of the trumpet will be like a terrible scream.
(Surat p: 15)
- All creatures in the heavens and the earth will be terrified by his voice.
(Surat an-Naml: 87)
- The sound of the image will make the ears deaf.
(Surah Abbas: 33)
- Everything in the sky and the earth will fall unconscious due to the intensity of the sound of the picture.
(Surat al-Zumar: 68)
- When the first trumpet is blown, everything will end, only the essence of Allah will remain.
(Surat al-Rahman: 27-26)
- The second trumpet will be blown to gather the people.
(Surat al-Kahf: 99)
- Everyone will be lifted with one rebuke.
(Surat as-Saaffat: 19)
- Everyone will rise from the graves.
(Surah Ya-seen: 51)
- On this day the first and the last will be gathered.
(Surat al-Waqi’ah: 50-49)
- No one will be left.
(Surat al-Kahf: 47)
- Animals will also be collected.
(Surat at-Takwir: 5)
- People will gather in army.
(Surat al-Naba: 18)
- People will be terrified.
(Surah Ya-seen: 52)
- The eyes of criminals will be blue with terror.
(Surah Ta Ha: 102) Pray Lord of the Universe! Keep us safe from the disgrace of this world and the torment of the Hereafter and grant us Your refuge. Amen.
- Our Lord, bring us good in this world and good in the Hereafter and make the torment of the Fire. * (Qur’an)
- Rabbi Ozani, I am thankful for the blessings that have been bestowed on Ali and Ali and his parents and the deeds of the righteous … (Qur’an) *
- O our Lord, help us to keep on thanking You for Your bounty and kindness which You have bestowed on us and our parents, and let us do that which pleases You. *